Tranquil in the middle of Ischgl town centre? Yes, this is possible. Our hotel inspires guests with its tranquil, yet central location. Somewhat away from the vibrant pedestrian zone, you get to unwind and enjoy a relaxing sleep, even when the windows are open.
Enjoy your ski holiday in Ischgl to the full – without the hassle of lugging gear around.
- The hotel is right on Dorfstraße
- A two minute walk to the Pardatschgratbahn and the Fimbabahn, your access to the ski area
- two cable cars to choose in the immediate vicinity - quickly and comfortably to the slopes
- Shopping options are available nearby
- Galtür, Kappl and See a mere stone’s throw away
- Ski buses take you to other ski areas if required
Getting here by train
Getting here by plane
It is about 200 metres from the town centre. It is around 150 metres to the cable car and to the access area for the ski area.
Yes, you can charge your car free of charge here with us.
We are not right at the piste, but are only a few minutes walk from the access point to the ski area.